As a shore based, engineering firm we have personally experienced the damage of Superstorm Sandy. Our friends, family and neighbors have all been affected, and we want to help as many people as we can through the ongoing post storm recovery.
We provide a variety of assessment, planning and engineering services. Call us – we can work directly with your builder, contractor, adjustor or just you the homeowner, to rebuild your home.
- Structural inspections and reports for buildings, foundations, bulkheads, piers, and retaining walls
- Shoring design for retaining walls, bulkheads, piers, and roadway collapses
- Flood assessments and repair recommendations
- Emergency Federal, State and Local permitting assistance
- Beach erosion and stabilization design
- Bid solicitation and construction oversight
- Construction inspections
- Flood elevation certification
- Flood vent design
- Building permit plot plans
- Final property surveys
- Piling design and construction stakeout
- Scour inspections and evaluations